- Traditional, Level Funding & Captive Medical Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Executive Life & Disability
- Enchancing Employee & Employer Experience
- Employee Education
- Complete Custom Communication Campaign
- Benefit Technology
- Total Compliance, Triage & Support
- All Funding Strategies
- Annual Benchmarking of Benefit Plans
- Annual Open Enrollment Triage Support
- Wellness & Event Planning / Lunch & Learns
- HR OnDemand / Support, Training & Templates
- COBRA Adminstration
- Access to ALL Carriers
We stay at the forefront of technology for your plan with regards to enhancing the administration and the entire employee experience. Whether it is driving customized and innovative benefits communication strategies or implementing technology to enhance efficiencies across the board, our technology team is here for you every step of the way to bring all of your ideas to light.
- Customized & Branded Employee Website
- Customized Decision Support
- Educational Video Content
- Online Benefits Enrollment
- Paperless Onboarding Tools
- ACA Compliance Tracking
- IRS Reporting
- Customized Digital Communications
HEALTH & WELLNESS
The value of employer wellness programs continues to be demonstrated – not only in lower health premiums, but in increased employee productivity. We will work you and design a progressive program that utilizes tools that integrate with your current benefit offerings that will foster real change in employee wellness.
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- Lunch & Learns
- Wellness Drip Marketing Campaigns
- Customized Wellness Newsletter
- Wellness Campaign
- ACA Compliance Tracking
- Health Initiatives & Incentives
Managing your benefit plans requires a balance of long-term strategies and implementation of short-term plans and processes.
Many employers simply react to their renewal each year and make changes to satisfy current needs. A long-term strategy that considers factors such as company goals, the business environment and the emerging health care market should all be considered in the plan management process. Today's economy and increasingly complex environment further strain the employer's ability to efficiently deliver benefits that support company goals.
- Plan review for cost and effectiveness
- Alternate plan options and pricing
- Compliance with existing and emerging requirements
- Employee satisfaction surveys
- Ongoing employee communication
OPG partners with you, as a plan sponsor, to save you time and money. We know you have a Dealership to run, so we help you manage your fiduciary duty for the plan, and act as your advocate through expert guidance and a comprehensive suite of retirement services.
Whether you’re creating a new plan, converting an existing one, updating your investment menu, reviewing fees or ensuring your plan is up-to-date, our streamlined process and expertise will guide you each step of the way.
Our TPA currently holds $1.85 billion in plan assets with over 30,000 participants served and celebrating 40+years in business.
To ensure the most optimal plan for your dealership our suite of services in the 401k space is listed below: Today's economy and increasingly complex environment further strain the employer's ability to efficiently deliver benefits that support company goals.
- Actuarial-Review(s) and cash balance management from Alliance
- Administration-Plan admin and ERISA Compliance are challenges for many HR professionals. We can handle all plan compliance matters for employers. Our TPA partners are ERISA plan experts.
- Plan consulting and benchmarking.
- Recordkeeping-Providing daily valuation recordkeeping services to 401k, 403(b), 457 and other defined contribution plans. Our services are built upon an industry leading software program, which provides advanced analytics and integrates with your payroll systems.
DEALERSHIP INSURANCE MANAGEMENT
- General & Commercial Liability
- Business Personal Property
- Building Coverage
- Auto Liability
- Physical Damage
- Workers' Compensation
- Errors & Omission-Professional Liability Loss Control
- Supervisor Training
- ExMod Projections
- Annual Benchmarking
- Facility Walkthrough
- Insurance Advisor & Support Team
DEALERSHIP CAPTIVE/RISK MGMT/REINSURANCE
Many automobile dealers are faced with rising insurance costs and an increased amount of risk that is self-insured either by choice or by necessity. Adequately insuring risk can be one of the most costly expenses a dealership faces. Self-insurance is one way to mitigate that expense; that is, until there are significant claims which deplete the dealerships ability to fund its regular operations.
- Cyber Risk
- Deductible Buy Back on Existing Commercial Insurance Policies (e.g. Garage Owner’s Liability, Property, Executives & Officers coverages, Healthcare)
- Franchise Defense Legal Expense Reimbursement
- Regulatory Changes
- Reputation Expense Reimbursement
- Tax Audit Legal Defense Reimbursement
F & I Reinsurance New Company Formations- Our team can assist in the structural design & formation of insurance, reinsurance & domestic administrative corporations (DAC’s) in a variety of on and offshore domiciles. Once the structure and domicile for the new entity is determined, you received complete turn key services for the formation of the company.
Recruiting and retaining top talent in the automotive industry is extremely challenging these days. Stand apart from your competition. Attract, Retain and Reward your top talent with an Executive Benefit Plan.
Our advisory team will work with you and your goals to ensure a fully customized, transparent and compliant executive benefits package you can be proud of.
- Key Person Life Insurance Plan
- Buy/Sell Life Insurance Plan
- Executive Disability Plans
- Tax Choice Disability
- Tax Free Income Plans
With the ever-changing laws in Human Resources, ERISA, ACA & insurance, you need a trusted partner to keep you well informed, we are that partner.
We will ensure that your benefits programs and processes are compliant with state and federal regulations as well as give your staff training tools to empower them in this space.
- Annual Form 5500 filing
- Annual ERISA Wrap
- ACA Compliance
- COBRA Administration
- FSA Administration
- Fiduciary Compliance
- Investment Due Diligence
- TPA Benchmarking